Explore your dream! Kuala Lumpur has excellent transport facilities for visitors to get an amazing feeling of happiness during a break. If you're preparing to embark on an unforgettable holiday with your friends, family, or alone, then this magnificent city is waiting for you, with a range of transportation services including taxi, bus, train, and private transfers.
A fabulously vibrant tourist destination, KL Sentral, just for you house glamorous luxury hotels, international and local food areas, shopping facilities and so much more. You can get it all by convenient access to Malaysia's largest Rail Transportation Hub. You will explore this lovely little area and find several Buddhist temples, and the largest shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur. Fresh air, a friendly atmosphere, healthy food, and even a range of travel activities will provide you with beautiful and wonderful vacation experiences.
However, how do you get from the airport to KL Sentral? Amazingly, this destination is easily accessible from KL Sentral Station via train, bus, or taxi transport services. You can get essential information discussed below regarding the transport facilities in Malaysia for your next holiday plan.
KLIA EKSPRES Train
|KLIA Ekspress at KLIA2|
A reliable, impeccably clean, sleek, and free WIFI zone-welcome to Malaysia's KLIA Ekspress train. It connects the Kuala Lumpur Airport terminals to the central station (Sentral) of the city, as a local express train. This is the best way to get to know Kuala Lumpur center without any worries. You can also enjoy breathtaking city views! The KLIA Ekspress train is ideal to catch the great opportunity for the first-time visitor to see the outside view.
Train schedule and cost
- Service Hours: 05:00 – 01:00 daily
- Travel time: 28 to 33 minutes (approximate)
- Cost: for adults is RM55 ($13.5) and for children is RM25 ($6) - 2 to 12 years
- Service timetable: Every 15 minutes during rush hours & off-rush hours 20 minutes
KLIA Bus Service
KLIA Taxi Service
- You can get an all-around 24-hour taxi service which can take between 40 and 50 minutes of travel time.
- The estimated taxi budget is RM60 ($14.5) and it's RM100 ($24.5) for a premium limo (varies)
But, how do you get from the airport to Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang?
- The taxi fare can be about RM74, and in regular road traffic, the trip can take around 48 minutes.
- The bus fare for an individual is RM10 (one way) and can take about 90 minutes to get to the station.
- Finally, if you want to travel by train, it can take about Twenty-eight minutes to get to KL Sentral station and cost RM55 per person (one way).